I'm Abhishek Ohri
- When and how did you begin modelling? Were you studying or working before then?
- I joined Barry Jones academy of acting while i was in college.After that i started taking up modelling assignments
- Why modelling when you could have settled in for a more stable permanent career?
- The word modelling evokes the perception of “life of glamour”, but i feel it is a very challenging and influential field and not everyone is fortunate enough to make a mark. I took up this field to make a difference in whatever way i can and prove that this is a very responsible career option .
- Tell me about your first assignment. if any How did it happen? What was the experience like (make this answer as personal as possible)
- My first assignment was an advertisement for Help Age India. The ad was about an old society guard who takes care of everyone and i being a responsible , empathetic youngster surprises him with a cake on his birthday. Respecting and loving elders is a thing which is taught to all of us from childhood irrespective of our relion , caste ,creed . I felt so connected with the ad that how i important is for us to love someone of age of our grandparents . How much love and attention do old people crave from their near and dear ones
- What do you feel makes you a good model? Your face? Your body? Your attitude? As opposed to others?
- Attitude is a little thing that can make big difference. Our attitude can change course of every situation. So i feel my attitude is my biggest strength that makes me a good model different from other
- Why Rubaru Mr india when there is so many local pagents happen ??
- Ruburu Mr India provides you with wide platform ,lots of opportunities to explore and prove ourselves that no other pagent provides. according to me its the best
- Did Mr. India just happen to you along the way – or were you preparing to take part in the pageant?
- It just happened along the way . i never planned to compete on such platform
- Tell us about how you train for it. What is the regimen like? What are the challenges involved?
- I am doing intensive physical training twice a day . Morning starts with cardio session for weight loss and heavy weight training , body functional and cross fit in the evening.
- Apart from exercise and strict diet , i am working on my diction , looks , promptness in answering question. The day gets very challenging as i am covering every aspect required to become a winner
- What makes you feel you should be the chosen one? What’s different about you as a contestant?
- I should be the chosen one because i have everything that Rubaru Mr india reqiures- passion , hardwork,smartwork, EQ, ability to influence , lead , vision etc
- How will winning the Mr. India pageant will going to affect your life?M
- Winning this pagent would enable me to make a difference which i might not be able to make otherwise. Already Rabaru Mr India has given me so much confidence. winning it would definately make a big difference to my life positively
- what are your view an thought for cause camping of save girl child how you will educated to stop this in our country ?
- I am who i m because of a woman. Every person should be thankful to women for being on earth. Winning this competition would give me a platform to spread my views to large no .of people that what pivotal role girls have in our lives and what place women hold in this universe. Even lord shiva took the roop of Ardhnareeshwar to explain the importance of women. thus it is very important to save girl child. SAVE GIRL CHILD SAVE HUMANITY