I'm Aditya Singh Bhadoria
- When and how did you begin modelling? Were you studying or working before then?
- Ans: Started last Year during my first personal photo shoot.as i am a personal trainer it was just for physique check and social media and all.After that i got few companies who providing their stuff to me for promoting online,kind of influencer .Thats how the journey begins,I am still studying as well as working.
- Why modelling when you could have settled in for a more stable permanent career?
- Ans: Yes You are Right that i can have more stable permanent carrier,but i chose modelling as career because the first thing is field of interest,secondary the name and fame i’ll get from here is far more then that of my permanent stable job.
- Tell me about your first assignment. if any How did it happen? What was the experience like (make this answer as personal as possible)
- Ans: I never have any big assignment,but my first assignment is from a clothing brand who provides me clothing on monthly or two monthly basis or on their some new launches,in return i have to promote them on social platform and get shoot done in their clothing and provide them pics.
- What do you feel makes you a good model? Your face? Your body? Your attitude? As opposed to others?
- Ans: Its all about attitude and how you carry it.Apart from this face and body is another thing which gives you a plus point always.
- Why Rubaru Mr india when there is so many local pageants happen ?
- Ans: Rubaru is more and far better then any one because it doing well not only in India as well as international which no other pageants are.Moreover over government also supporting it,so it is the most authentic,valuable and prosperous pageant.
- Did Mr. India just happen to you along the way – or were you preparing to take part in the pageant?
- Ans: As i came into modeling,i always think about participating in such event,but didnt get a prosperous pageant,so when i heard about rubaru doing such event then i applied for it and gave auditions.So yes preparing for it.
- Tell us about how you train for it. What is the regimen like? What are the challenges involved?
- Ans: Its really hard,i train really hard for it,as i am a trainer,i got a structure like a body builder so i have 45 days of time to get lean,to get model like body.so it start from hard training proper nutrition diet everything.Many Challenges involved and thats what i love to do when something is challenging.
- What makes you feel you should be the chosen one? What’s different about you as a contestant?
- Ans: Its about attitude,behavior,presenting yourself,carrying yourself,and the nature thats why i am the chosen one and thats all the different about me as contestant..
- How will winning the Mr. India pageant will going to affect your life?
- Ans: It will totally change my life,it will give me Platform for my career.It will be the foundation brick of my career.It will give me the name and fame which i desire always. it will give me the happiness of my life which i cant explain in words.
- what are your view an thought for cause camping of save girl child how you will educated to stop this in our country ?
- Ans: People already getting educated about this,and people now understands the importance of girl in their life. As their is still a small ratio is not aware of this,first i’ll educate them in terms of literacy through camping and all,then make them understand the importance of girl child in our life.When people are literate more then half of the problem is already gone.Left can be aware them by camping,providing awareness and all.