I'm Dalton Dsouza
|Qualification:||MBA-Marketing and Finance|
|Profession:||Business man (Hospitality)|
- When and how did you begin modelling? Were you studying or working before then?
- I began modelling in my TY(BCA).I met renowned fashion designer Wendell Rodricks through some friends and that where my modelling career kicked off from.
- Why modelling when you could have settled in for a more stable permanent career?
- I have always been a multi tasker.I own/run a few hotels in Goa and I also dabble with modelling assignments.
Modelling has the perks of making you street smart,business savy and marketing tips.
- Tell me about your first assignment. if any How did it happen? What was the experience like (make this answer as personal as possible)
- My first assignment was walking the ramp for Wendell Rodricks at the Blenders Pride Fashion Tour.I was a bit jittery as the only experience I had prior to that was college fashion shows.A few senior models gave me a few tips for the ramp and it was all smooth sailing from there.
- What do you feel makes you a good model? Your face? Your body? Your attitude? As opposed to others?
- Along with a good body and photogenic face,you need to showcase the product your modelling for
.I make sure the product/design garners maximum attention and is marketed to its full potential.
- Why Rubaru Mr india when there is so many local pagents happen ??
- Rubaru Mr India is one of the top male pageants in India assosciated with a wide range of international tiles.It would be a great experience to represent India on the international stage.
- Did Mr. India just happen to you along the way – or were you preparing to take part in the pageant?
- A few years after i began modelling ,a number of friends told me that I should give a shot at the Mr India title.
I felt that you will never realize your true potential without trying and decided to give it a shot.
- Tell us about how you train for it. What is the regimen like? What are the challenges involved?
- No matter how busy your work schedule is I have make time for d gym to maintain decent fitness levels.
Apart from looking good I am also preparing for the Qand A and other rounds.
- What makes you feel you should be the chosen one? What’s different about you as a contestant?
- Apart from the lean body and chiseled face I completed my MBA from Goa Institute of Management and
a successful entrepreneur.I have a strong edge over the other contestants in all the different challenge rounds.
- How will winning the Mr. India pageant will going to affect your life?
- I will get to represent my country and thats one of the proudest feelings.I also would like to use the fame in
spreading awareness about a cleaner India and women empowerment.
- what are your view an thought for cause camping of save girl child how you will educated to stop this in our country ?
- Peoples orthodox and regressive behavior can only be changed through a good education system.I would request the government not only to focus on the next generations education but also imparting knowledge to their parents through night schools,marketing campaigns etc. Over a period of time the gender bias will definitely fade away.