• When and how did you begin modelling? Were you studying or working before then?
• I started my modeling when I was working under an event management company in the year 2015 & I was also a part of IPL event management group 2014-2015
• Why modelling when you could have settled in for a more stable permanent career?
• I groomed myself in the year 2015 when I was working in event management company. Then I saw (Rohit Khandalwar) winning Mr. India & world title that inspired me on working hard on my body & fitness after that there was no stepping back and worked even harder.
• Tell me about your first assignment. if any How did it happen? What was the experience like (make this answer as personal as possible)
• I started from Max Elite Model Look 2015 and I was selected in Chennai’s Top 6 and in final the round I was not selected. It was in Delhi. But I got good experience. After this I started grooming on myself step by step. I got experience in modeling like how to be a good model.
• What do you feel makes you a good model? Your face? Your body? Your attitude? As opposed to others?
• The thing which makes me a good model is my simple and sober attitude and my flamboyant hair.
• Why Rubaru Mr india when there is so many local pagents happen ??
Because with times Rubaru is leading male pageants in India and maximum international franchise holder in India.
• Did Mr. India just happen to you along the way – or were you preparing to take part in the pageant?
• I was preparing myself for Mr. India and this pageant happened the along the way.
• Tell us about how you train for it. What is the regimen like? What are the challenges involved?
• What makes you feel you should be the chosen one? What’s different about you as a contestant?
I should be chosen because I dreamt to be part a of Mr. India pageant and I have worked very hard for it to get this level. I have a friendly behavior and don’t get offended with my simple and sober attitude.
• How will winning the Mr. India pageant will going to affect your life?
• I will cherish it to the rest of my life and it will be a hard earned achievement for me and it will change my life drastically be it a financially or being famous I will be very happy for myself and family
• what are your view an thought for cause camping of save girl child how you will educated to stop this in our country ?
• If daughters are not born, where will you get your daughter-in-laws from? Banners and posters for saving the girl child had been put up all around the venue and on roads leading to ie., We as youths can try to create awareness among people to stop gender inequality. Encourage women education to eradicate the thought that men can only bring our country to the top.