I'm Kaushal Prakkash
1) When and how did you begin modelling? Were you studying or working before then?
– My first modelling assignment was in my early college days , where I was a participant of a festival. I walked the ramp for the first time and winning that competition made me realise my true potential . I was pursuing my Interior designing at that time.
2) Why modelling when you could have settled in for a more stable permanent career?
– I think each one of us have a passion in life apart from our everyday jobs, and I Guess thats what modelling is to me . I think My passion and urge to keep getting better a model is what helps me go on.
3) Tell me about your first assignment. if any How did it happen? What was the experience like (make this answer as personal as possible)
– I think the first time I walked the ramp ,I had mixed feelings about everything happening around me. In 2011 I was offered an assignment with Symbiosis college in Pune , where I did 6 sequences for various designers. It was such an exciting and memorable part of my life as it was then that I took the first step towards my career.
4) What do you feel makes you a good model? Your face? Your body? Your attitude? As opposed to other s ?
– I think a combination of good looks and a versatile personality is what makes me a complete package as opposed to others.
5) Why Rubaru Mr india when there are so many local pageants happening ??
– I have been a part of a lot of shows , however haven’t really taken up something this big. I believe that This is the best platform to show case my talent and make it big.
6) Did Mr. India just happen to you along the way – or were you preparing to take part in the pageant?
– I wouldn’t say I was prepared for this , but it just happened to me along the way. And I am very grateful for having this opportunity .
7) Tell us about how you train for it. What is the regimen like? What are the challenges involved?
– I have made a lot of changes in my regimen ever since Mr.India came up , I think the biggest challenge for me apart my from training schedule of 3 hours each day , is overcoming my cravings.
8) What makes you feel you should be the chosen one? What’s different about you as a contestant?
– I think each and every contest is very talented in their own way , but what I feel is different about me is that I like to take each day as a challenge and be better than who I was yesterday. I would love to use this platform to really make a difference in not only mine but other lives as well.
9) How will winning the Mr. India pageant affect your life?
– I think that winning this competition is much more than just a title to me , I think it truly will give me the right channel to make the difference that I have always wanted to. I strongly believe that ONE PERSON CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE and I would love to be the ONE.
10) What are your views and thought for cause camping of save girl child how you will educated to stop this in our country ?
– I think each one of us today are here because of our MOTHERS , their hustle and everyday struggle has never never been appreciated . If a man has the right to be birthed out of a women’s womb I think no soul has the right to take that away from a girl who will also be a mother one day. Hence I am a strong supporter of the Beti Padhao Beti Bachao Yojana and I believe that the only way this can stop is when we completely eradicate the concepts of rape , female foeticide , dowry death , gender discrimination and many more similar concepts by educating the less fortunate about the same.