I'm Sagar Pravin Kava
|Qualification:||B.com (Financial Market)|
- When and how did you begin modelling? Were you studying or working before then?
My journey towards modelling began when I participated for the first time in a Fashion show during my college days. I gained the confidence when I won the 1st Runner-Up title along with Mr Perfect Eyes.
- Why modelling when you could have settled in for a more stable permanent career?
I would not deny this fact that I could have settled for more stable career than Modelling. Even no doubt I am into a profile that is demanding of a Banker but still chose modelling over being a Banker because Passion is more significant than Profession according to me.
- Tell me about your first assignment. if any How did it happen? What was the experience like (make this answer as personal as possible)
I have one of my friend who is a professional Photographer and was shooting Supermodel’s one day and that day I was waiting for a chance to show my skills of posing and he gave me that chance, I proved him right and from that time there was no reason to look behind and I began getting opportunities for photoshoot’s. I am really thankful to him for believing in me.
What do you feel makes you a good model? Your face? Your body? Your attitude? As opposed to other s ?
Apart from having good face and body I believe in myself and that gives me confidence of being what I am, also I value my morals and beliefs that encourages me to focus on my direction, this differentiates me from others.
- Why Rubaru Mr india when there is so many local pagents happen ??
A person like me is always waiting for a Golden Opportunity and it is truly said, Opportunity never knocks your door twice. So I grabbed this opportunity as and how it came my way, then why look for other Pageants.
- Did Mr. India just happen to you along the way – or were you preparing to take part in the pageant?
Yes, I was preparing myself to be part of this pageant from 1 year.
- Tell us about how you train for it. What is the regimen like? What are the challenges involved?
No doubt for any competition we have to prepare ourselves mentally as well as physically. It is a challenge that gives individual an opportunity to prove their capability and ability. My regime includes working in Corporate for 9.50 hours daily and I was battling with time to prepare for being on this platform.
- What makes you feel you should be the chosen one? What’s different about you as a contestant?
I trust that my focus/determination and dedication to be here today makes me believe that I deserve to be chosen one. My willpower to change direction towards my errors makes me different from others.
- How will winning the Mr. India pageant will going to affect your life?
Winning this title will not only change my way of looking life but my destiny as well. It will be dream come true. And makes me more stronger to cross the domestic boundary and represent my country internationally.
- what are your view an thought for cause camping of save girl child how you will educated to stop this in our country ?
I don’t have a real sister but one brother and sometimes I feel our brotherhood is incomplete without sister. But when I see families who don’t even think for a single moment before killing girl child, my mind only says if you kill girls, who will give birth to next generations. I will try my best to educate parents and children on importance of having girl child by arranging small campaigns with my friends in small villages.