I'm Shiv Sharma
|Qualification:||B com graduate, CS pursing|
|Profession:||Actor and Model|
- When and how did you begin modelling? Were you studying or working before then?
- I started modelling back in 2016 through a contest held in uttarakhand.. i was the 1st runner up in the mr. Uttarakhand contest. It encouraged me even further to get into this field and after that i started doing catalogue shoots for local brands in Delhi. Before actually getting into this field, i was studying the course of Company Secretary (C.S), when i was in the final year, i realised im not made for this, i dont want to get into 9 to 5 job, so to achieve my dreams of getting into modelling began when i focused only on my physique, i started preparing myself for one of the biggest beauty pageants in India.
- Why modelling when you could have settled in for a more stable permanent career?
- True, i could have settled in for a more stable permanent career but i would not be happy with that, for me, mental satisfaction and happiness is way more important than to see if the career provides me more stability and money or not, i think most of the people who dont run after their dreams and settle down for a career which they never liked are more frustrated in life. And nobody can be 100% stable in their respective careers, at some point, people have to face ups and downs in life so its the people who have to think that which career is worth facing the ups and downs for. So i chose to run after my dreams rather than a career which i wouldnt be happy about.
- Tell me about your first assignment. if any How did it happen? What was the experience like (make this answer as personal as possible)
- My first assignment was with a fashion ethnic style group, i never thought i would be capable of doing this assignment but they liked my hairstyle and assigned me. That was one of the most wonderful experiences of my life and it encouraged me to go ahead in this field.
- What do you feel makes you a good model? Your face? Your body? Your attitude? As opposed to others?
- I think my unique hair, body and attitude makes me a good model opposed to others, a little of everything is necessary to have in order to be a good model i feel.
- Why Rubaru Mr india when there is so many local pagents happen ??
- Its a no brainer that Rubaru Mr. India holds being one of the biggest platforms in India to prove what you are, there are other paegents happening too but Rubaru Mr. India also has international titles to give it to its contestants. So i just wont be proving myself nationally but also internationally.
- Did Mr. India just happen to you along the way – or were you preparing to take part in the pageant?
- No it just did not happen along the way, i had been eyeing on this paegent and also preparing myself for more than a year to be a part of this.
- Tell us about how you train for it. What is the regimen like? What are the challenges involved?
- I spend 2 to 3 hours daily in the gym, maintain a strict diet, i work on my communication skills as well.. i prepare myself for talent round too.. the main challenge is to maintain a strict diet, coming from a punjabi family, craving for sweets happen very frequently but i somehow manage to not go off track my diet because a good diet contributes to a good body.
- What makes you feel you should be the chosen one? What’s different about you as a contestant?
- My looks and thd unique hairstyle of course. My hardwork, my seriousness to win this title, makes me different as a contestant.
- How will winning the Mr. India pageant will going to affect your life?
- As we know that this is one of the biggest platforms in india. if I win this contest, it will motivate me even further, pay the hardwork i have been doing on myself and give a lot of opportunities in this field.
- what are your view an thought for cause camping of save girl child how you will educated to stop this in our country ?
- We cannot imagine the existence of the entire human race without man and woman together. Girls have been creating the roots and shaping destiny of civilisation. But as civilisation evolved, it developed darker side too, like female foeticide. Girls are no less than boys in any field, killing a girl child is a crime, people prefer son over a daughter because they feel sons will be a helping hand to them in their old age, which is not true. This mentality provokes the people to not have a girl child. Its really important to make people understand that girls are no less than boys, there are so many examples which the females of our country have set and which prove that a girl child is never a burden, in fact they can be more caring, sensible than most of the males.