I'm Ujjwal Sharma
- When and how did you begin modelling? Were you studying or working before then?
- I started modelling when i was 19 years old one of my friend referred me to someone for a fashion show so after that show i took interest in modelling .i was studying at that time i was in college
- Why modelling when you could have settled in for a more stable permanent career?
- As a male model people has appreciated me alot , it was my dream to be a famous male model so i am pursuing my dream and the most important thing is that i feel so happy while doing modelling assignments bcz it makes me feel happy , alive .
- Tell me about your first assignment. if any How did it happen? What was the experience like (make this answer as personal as possible)
- i was 19 years old when i did my 1 assignment ,it was a fashion show i was very nervous i didn’t know how to walk ,how to pose and the most important thing is i wasn’t confident so that was my 1 experience after that show i have worked alot on myself
- What do you feel makes you a good model? Your face? Your body? Your attitude? As opposed to other s ?
- i have all these three qualities i have a good face , well built lean body and a positive attitude And i carry all these qualities in a sensible way
- Why Rubaru Mr india when there is so many local pagents happen ??
- since i started my modelling carrier i have heard alot about rubaru . Rubaru is a platform which has given so many successful models to our country nd this platform has earned respect in the industry which motivates me to participate in this platform
- Did Mr. India just happen to you along the way – or were you preparing to take part in the pageant?
- yeah i was preparing for this peagent Because the competition is so high and tuff Without preparations u cannot clear even ur audition
- Tell us about how you train for it. What is the regimen like? What are the challenges involved?
- i trained myself very harldy i was on keto diet i used to spend alot of time in gym to be in a best shape , i used to work on my walk and the most challenging part was dieting as i am very foody it’s too difficult for me to control my diet .
- What makes you feel you should be the chosen one? What’s different about you as a contestant?
- i will describe my self in 3 words
- eager to learn
I have positive attitude i have learned alot from my failures i didn’t stop . Everybody have looks and body , these things which i have mentioned makes me unique from other contestants
- How will winning the Mr. India pageant will going to affect your life?
- if i will win this peagent my life will be totally changed people will get to know me, i will get social respect and alot of opportunities for my better future nd the most important thing is my family will be proud on me
- what are your view an thought for cause camping of save girl child how you will educated to stop this in our country ?
- every human is on this earth because of a women
The answer is very clear and full of fact that without a girl child, boy child can never take birth in this world. Then why people do lots of violence again women and girl childt a girl child always become blessing for the society and reason for the continuation of life in this world. We worship many female Goddesses at various festivals however never feel a little bit of kind to the women living in our home. Truly, the girls are pillars of the society